Product Type: Bug Juice is a contact insecticide additive by Sashco
Uses: Exterior and interior preservative additive
Bug Juice is the first ever EPA registered insecticide paint additive designed for exterior and interior use. Bug Juice is a contact insecticide additive that is designed to kill flying and crawling insects that settle on interior or exterior surfaces. It begins to work after an insect makes contact with the treated surface – it is designed to kill these insects. Bug Juice can be added to any oil or latex-based stain, paint, or sealant. It is long-lasting, easy to apply and odorless. The additive does not affect the color or drying time of the preservative.
- EPA-registered contact insecticide
- Designed for external and interior use
- Begins to work on contact
- Can be added to any stain, sealant or paint
- Long-lasting, odorless formula
- Does not affect color or drying time
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.