Product Type: Sashco Conceal is caulk for logs/wood
Uses: Log homes, log cabins, log checks, log siding, wood siding
Description: Sashco’s Conceal is an easy-to-use, textured caulk for wood. Specifically designed for wood, it is lightly textured to simulate the natural grain of wood and is extremely elastic to maintain a years-long seal that keeps weather, bugs, and moisture out. Conceal disappears into the wood so you don’t know where the wood starts and the caulk begins.
- Lightly textured to blend in with wood grain
- Super elastic
- Powerful adhesion to wood
- Compatible with all Sashco stains
- Goes on smooth, easy to work with
- Resistant to rainfall in 1-4 hours
- Cleans up easily with water
- Low odor
- Paintable and stainable
- UV resistant
- Freeze-thaw stable – OK to leave in your truck overnight
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.