Product Type: Sika-Flex Caulk Log Home Tan is caulk for logs
Uses: Log homes, log cabins, log cracks, log siding, wood siding, perimeter caulking of windows and doors
Description: Sikaflex®-219 LM is a one-component, low-modulus, high performance, moisture curing polyurethane sealant with excellent adhesion to wood which makes it perfect for your log home or log cabin maintenance needs. The product can also be used on aluminum, FRP, steel, masonry and most plastics with proper surface preparation. This product exhibits excellent recovery making it ideal for sealing applications requiring high joint movement capability. Sikaflex conforms to Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A, ASTM C-920, Type S, Class 100/50, Grade NS, AAMA 808.3 verified.
- Cures to form a tough durable elastic material with excellent cut and tear resistance
- Adheres to wood without a primer
- Non-staining formula
- Can be stained or painted
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering and road salt
- Exhibits good adhesion to wood, aluminum, FRP, steel, GALVALUME, ZINCALUME, and aluminized steel without attacking the metal coating
- High joint movement capability of +100/-50
- AAMA 808-3-92 Verified for Exterior Perimeter Sealing Compounds
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.