Product Type: Outlast Mold Buster is an additive used to stop growth of mold, mildew, and algae
Uses: Log homes, log cabins, log siding, wood siding, any outdoor wooden structure, outdoor furnishings, etc. This 7.5 oz. container treats up to 5 gallons of stain
Outlast Mold Buster Additive is an EPA-registered product designed to stop the growth of mold, mildew and algae on stains, paints, coatings and adhesives. Its active ingredient is a broad-spectrum fungicide with a distinguished history of use. Mold Buster is recommended for any of the following scenarios:
- Additional protection is required to control surface mold, mildew or algae growth
- High-humidity environments
- Applications where mildew has been a problem in the past
Each 7.5 oz. container of Outlast Mold Buster treats up to 5 gallons of stain and can be measured out in single-gallon doses using the view-finder strip of the side of the container. Outlast’s Mold-Buster Additive does not alter the color of the coating and its thin viscosity allows for easy mixing. The formulation is freeze-thaw stable and has a low odor and low VOC. This additive can be used in oil- and water-based preservatives.
- Prevents growth of mold, mildew, and algae
- Contains proven fungicide, IPBC
- Extends service life of preservative – less frequent cleaning is needed
- Mixes readily with stain and/or paint
- Does not affect color or drying time
- Can be mixed with oil- and water-based preservatives
See Outlast Mold Buster technical data sheet for additional information (Additional Information tab above).
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.