Product Type: Outlast Color Burst Additive is a color enhancing additive for Outlast Q8 Log Oil preservative
Uses: Color enhancing additive, must be used in conjunction with Outlast Q8 Log Oil, 32 oz. container tints one 5-gallon bucket of Outlast Q8 Log Oil
Description: Looking for a deeper, richer color for your log cabin or log home? Try Outlast Color Burst Additive. This specialized formula was developed to create deeper, richer color variations for log cabins, log homes and wood-sided homes. The iron-oxide dispersion and trans-oxide pigments are formulated for superior exterior durability. For a desired look, simply add (1) 32-ounce bottle of Outlast Color Burst Additive to a 5-gallon bucket of Outlast Q8 Log Oil. In addition to its beautiful color finish, the Color Burst additive provides functional benefits as well. For example, the Color Burst additive is useful to mitigate color variations in old and new log/wood additions or when trying to blend wood imperfections on your log cabin or log home or log-sided home. Although highly visible imperfections or discolorations may still be noticeable, minor flaws can be blended nicely with the burst of color.
- Color enhancement: Add deeper, richer tones to Outlast Q8 Log Oil
- Iron-Oxide dispersion and Trans-Oxide pigments for superior exterior durability
- Use to mitigate color variations in old and new log/wood additions
- Helps mask minor wood imperfections or cover discolored logs
- Establishes better hide without obscuring the natural grain of the wood
- (1) 32-ounce bottle of Color burst tints 5 gallons of Outlast Q8 Log Oil
Outlast Color Burst additives are available in the following color options:
- Flemish Brown
- Light Cypress
- Light Red Maple
- Light Pecan
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.