Product Type: Outlast Interior Preservative – Inside Satin is a water-based interior finish, dries with satin finish
Uses: Interior log walls, trim, paneling
Description: Outlast Interior Preservative – Inside Satin is the premier interior treatment designed with log home wall and trim surfaces in mind. Its clear finish is “tough as nails” but allows interior log moisture vapor to escape without clouding the finish. This is a stand-alone product. It is ideally suited for new construction, although can be applied as a top-coat over oil stains after at least 7 days of dry time. Dries with a satin finish. Additional benefits include:
- Premier water-based interior finish
- Excellent stain-resistant choice for interior log walls, trim, and paneling (not recommended for floors)
- Provides water repellent, easy to clean surface
- Enhances natural wood grain
- Seals out household odors (i.e. cooking and fireplace odors)
- Low odor
- Unique water-based formulation is VOC complaint
- Quick drying formula
- Retards surface mildew growth
- Cleans up easily with water
See Outlast Interior Preservative – Inside Satin data sheet for additional information.
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.