Product Type: Outlast Interior Preservative Lo Glos is a water-based interior finish, dries with a lo-glos finish
Uses: Interior log walls, trim, paneling
Description: Outlast Inside Lo-Glos is the premier interior treatment designed with log home wall and trim surfaces in mind. Its clear finish is “tough as nails” but allows interior log moisture vapor to escape without clouding the finish. This is a stand-alone product. It is ideally suited for new construction, although can be applied as a top-coast over oil stains after at least 7 days of dry time. Outlast’s Inside Lo-Glos provides a low-gloss sheen – in addition to your interior log walls, this product is excellent for kitchen cabinetry, trim work, doors and more.
- Premier water-based interior finish
- Excellent stain-resistant choice for interior log walls, trim, and paneling (not recommended for floors)
- Provides water repellent, easy to clean surface
- Enhances natural wood grain
- Seals out household odors (i.e. cooking and fireplace odors)
- Low odor
- Unique water-based formulation is VOC complaint
- Quick drying formula
- Retards surface mildew growth
- Cleans up easily with water
See Outlast Inside Lo-Glos data sheet for additional information.
For complete application instructions or for additional information, please contact a Log Cabin Care professional today.